Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm a cover girl!!!

Yep, you read that right...I'm a cover girl, yo!  Last month, I had my first card ever published in CARDS magazine (August 2012, Sketch Challenge) and I was over the moon excited!  But this month, I have 3 cards published in CARDS, and one of them is ON THE COVER!!!  They didn't tell me it was gonna be on the cover, so you can imagine my surprise when I went looking for the magazine and saw this:
In addition to this card, I have another in the Style Challenge section as well as in the Vintage category.  Just a little excited...you understand!  :)

14 comments:

  1. Congrats to you, well deserved it is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim!!!! This is crazy exciting!!!! I don't know what I would've done if I ever saw my card on the cover of a magazine. So happy for you!!! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! It's a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big congratulations!! Can only imagine how excited you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE Congrats Kimberly - it's such a FAB card it deserves it's own cover!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so thrilled and happy for you, Kimberly!! Frame it and hang it in the your craft area!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, super exciting! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the cover!!! You always wow me so much with your creativity - seriously your cards are awesome! You totally deserve the honour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the cover!!! You always wow me with your creativity - seriously, your cards are awesome! You deserve the honour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card if full of awesomeness, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete