Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CPS Sketch 256 & CAS-ual Fridays

Howdy! I hope everybody is having a great week so far. Today I made a card using this week's sketch from Card Positioning Systems. Here's the sketch:
I'm also playing along with the CAS-ual Fridays challenge:
I thought this would be another great opportunity to use my new Paper Smooches stamps again. Squeal! I'm just loving the March release, and I'm so glad I decided to join their monthly club! Now for the paper yummies:
I used the globe from the Smarty Pants set, along with the heart and sentiment from Word Salad. The patterned papers are by Echo Park. I colored the images in with Prismacolor markers, and added some Glossy Accents to the lil' heart. I added a couple lines of machine stitching, just because... Here's a closer look:
I'm playing along here:
Card Positioning Systems Sketch 256
CropStop Challenge 62: Rainbow of colors (use at least 4 colors - I used 5 if you count kraft)
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: A bit o' green

Thanks for looking!

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections; patterned papers: Echo Park; stamps: Paper Smooches; ink: Tsukineko; markers: Prismacolor; circle die: Nestabilities by Spellbinders; die cutting machine: Cuttlebug by Provocraft; corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers; Glossy Accents: Ranger; dimensional adhesive: American Crafts; sewing machine: Kenmore; thread: Singer

9 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the image with the glossy accents on the heart. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge! Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love the stitching!! Great card, thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love the design and your world globe heart! Thanks for joining our CropStop Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card :) Love it!

    Carina CT at CropStop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the little red heart on the world!! Thanks for playing along with CPS 256!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little glossy heart is so cute! Love your CAS card. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE IT; what a sweet stamp set/sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous! Love the colors! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Great take on the sketch, love that little globe :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete