Saturday, January 28, 2012

Simple Card Saturday

A couple weeks ago on the CASual Fridays blog, the challenge was to create a CAS (clean and simple) card that included a scallop of some sort. By the time I saw the challenge and made my card, I had missed the deadline to link it to their challenge. But I had a lot of fun making this cute little card, and am really pleased with it. It is my Simple Card Saturday for this week:

Let's dish!
Apparently, some people (like my mom) are unaware that "dish" is another word for "gossip", in case you were confused... :)

Here's another take using the same sentiment and stamp:
Thanks for looking!

Supplies: cardstock: Recollections; patterned papers: October Afternoon; stamp (telephone): American Crafts; ink: Versamark; sentiment: computer generated (using font "Pea Heather's Handwriting from Amanda's blog); velvet scallop trim: My Mind's Eye; twine: Offray; corner rounder: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper; black pen: Recollections; buttons: craft supply

No comments:

Post a Comment